Live Filming Location: 295 W Center St. Provo, UT
- Beverages and snacks available for purchase
- No outside food or drink allowed
- Smoking and alcohol free environment
- Ages 16 & up* (no babies in arms)
- Live studio audience on a film set**
- Doors open 30 minutes before the show.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- VIP tickets include priority seating, popcorn and soda
Because this is a live studio, you MUST be seated at least 10 minutes before the show starts. If you arrive after this, you will be seated on the balcony. No main floor seating changes can take place once the filming has begun. Doors open half an hour before the show.
Covid- 19 Precautions:
To insure the safety of our guests, crew, & comedians, we have implemented several precautions:
- Masks are required for everyone in the building (only exception for comedians during filming )
- Temperature checks at the door
- Socially distant seating, limited to 80 guests
- Plenty of hand sanitizer
- Attendees must be 16+. These shows are not yet filtered or edited so VidAngel cannot guarantee that every element will meet parent standards. The version appearing on VidAngel will include filtering to guarantee appropriateness for all ages.
- Attending the event means you authorize VidAngel, its agents, business partners and licensees, to publish photographs/footage with your likeness taken at the event for any lawful purpose related to VidAngel, including without limitation use in print, online, and video-based marketing and advertising materials, as well as in VidAngel publications, in any medium or format.
- Tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be used at any show other than the date and time specified on the ticket. Tickets MAY be transferable between shows that occur within the same weekend, at the same price, and are for the same comedian, if requested at least 48 hours before show starts. Ticket transferring is completely within our discretion, and we may not fulfill all requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. You are allowed to transfer your ticket to another whose name does not appear on the ticket. We are not responsible for tickets bought from any third-party sources.
- We Reserve the Right to Remove Hecklers From Our Shows