Fri Dec 15th @7pm- Josh Fonokalafi
Dry Bar Comedy location:
295 W CENTER ST. PROVO, UT
Seating is first come first serve. Doors open 30 minutes before the show. If you purchase a VIP pass, you will be able to choose your seats first (be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the show to get priority) . It also includes popcorn and drinks.
- Ages 16 & up* (no babies in arms)
- Beverages and snacks available for purchase (Soda, specialty drinks, popcorn, candy.)
- No outside food or drink allowed
- Smoking and alcohol-free environment
- Live studio audience on a film set**
Because this is a live studio, you MUST be seated at least 10 minutes before the show starts. If you arrive after this, you will need to wait until intermission to be seated. No main floor seating changes can take place once the filming has begun. Doors open half an hour before the show.
Covid- 19 Precautions:
To ensure the safety of our guests, crew, & comedians, we have implemented these precautions:
- Limited guests
- Plenty of hand sanitizer and thorough cleaning practices
Other Information: Attendees must be 16+. These shows are live and Dry Bar Comedy cannot guarantee that every element will meet parent standards. The version appearing on Dry Bar Comedy+ will include editing to our "funny for everyone" Dry Bar Comedy standards.
- Attending the event means you authorize Dry Bar Comedy, and its agents, business partners and licensees, to publish photographs/footage with your likeness taken at the event for any lawful purpose related to Angel Studios, including without limitation use in print, online, and video-based marketing and advertising materials, as well as in Angel Studio publications, in any medium or format.
- Tickets are non-refundable, and cannot be used at any show other than the date and time specified on the ticket. Tickets MAY be transferable between shows that occur within the same weekend, at the same price, and are for the same comedian, if requested at least 48 hours before show starts. Ticket transferring is completely within our discretion, and we may not fulfill all requests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. You are allowed to transfer your ticket to another whose name does not appear on the ticket. We are not responsible for tickets bought from any third-party sources.
- We Reserve the Right to Remove Hecklers From Our Shows